L&T - BIM Process Framework
L&T BIM Process Framework – A Guidance, High Level BIM Process Framework Following ISO 19650
- L&T BIM process framework provides a high-level framework of BIM processes, following ISO19650.
- A consistent BIM standard in the organization for how project information is captured, shared and transferred between all project stakeholders
- Covers all stages of a project from bidding to handover
- SOPs define the information inputs for a process, how the process needs to be executed and information exchange as an output.
- Further SOPs will be added based on requirements of ISO 19650 and internal requirements
Benefits of Consistent BIM standards
- Facilitates quicker BIM adoption and implementation by the organization
- Better control over quality and achieving financial and strategic expectations
- As the standards align with ISO 19650, this will ensure compliance with ISO 19650 requirements on a project
- Will facilitate ISO 19650 certification journey
- Will ensure BIM data being produced is dependable and accurate